David Cloake MSc MEPS CBCI is a highly experienced senior management professional and consultant who specialises in the fields of emergency and crisis management, business continuity management, risk management and broader business planning consultancy.
In addition to a comprehensive resilience planning career spanning 20 years within the nuclear industry, local government, construction, high profile religious establishments, not for profit and port authorities, David has advised small businesses in the development of their business plans and approaches to better reflect risk and consequence management, providing better assurances to those operating and investing in these areas. As a small business itself, its vital that Foresight Solutions practices what it preaches!
Key career highlights include:
- Senior management positions within 3 high profile councils delivering a range of statutory responsibilities and community support
- CEO and COO of not for profit organisations, supporting HRH The Prince of Wales’ Business Emergency Recovery Group (BERG), which provided aid and support a number of small businesses following the floods of 2014
- Project management and delivery of high profile, complex improvement programmes in construction and nuclear industries
- Senior associate, consultant and trainer within resilience planning for a lead government department
- Lecturer in risk, resilience and planning for leading universities, delivering a range of academic courses and lectures in the UK and Qatar
- Business planning advisor across a spectrum of SMEs
- Seasoned emergency responder at all levels of the civil response command chain
- Award winning professional within the field of emergency planning.
Although based in London, David spends much of his time on assignment with Foresight Solutions at various locations and has helped a number of high profile clients in the field of emergency and crisis preparedness and response. Click on our Testimonials page to find out more!